1. Refilling of brake fluid:
(1) Fill the oil storage chamber of the main hydraulic pump with plant-based brake fluid, and the height of the fluid level should be 15”20mm from the refueling port. It should be checked frequently and should be added in time when the fluid is insufficient.
(2) Do not mix the brake fluid with mineral oil, otherwise it will quickly damage the rubber element
2. Removal of gas in brake fluid:
The mixing of gas in the brake fluid of small loaders will affect the braking performance. Exhaust after replacing parts and cleaning the system:
(1) Remove the dirt from the hydraulic pipeline, oil storage room, etc.
(2) Fill up with brake fluid.
(3) Start the engine and stop after the air pressure gauge reads 0.68~0.7MPa.
A transparent tube for deflation is placed on the mouth, and the other end of the tube is placed in an oil pan.
(5) Depress the emergency brake pedal continuously and release the brake pedal. When deflating, the oil storage room should be supplemented in time
Brake fluid to prevent air from entering the system again.
3. I make pressure adjustment
When leaving the factory, the pressure has been adjusted. After use, if the air pressure is less than 0.68.0.7MPa, it should be adjusted. Turn the adjusting bolt of the pressure controller clockwise to compress the spring to make the pressure reach
0.68~0.7MPa, tighten the nut. If the air pressure is too high, make the opposite adjustment.
4. Braking performance check
The braking performance of small loaders is related to the safety and efficiency of operation. After dismantling and repairing, the braking system should check whether the braking performance is in good condition. In flat, dry water
When driving on a muddy road at a speed of 24km/h, the braking distance is not more than 9m when braking with your feet. When driving at a speed of 30km/h, try braking, and braking should appear quickly without deviation.
(1) Clean. The cleaning of the brake can better exert its braking performance and find faults early.
(2) Inspection. Frequently check whether the foot brake system is leaking, whether various joints and connecting parts are loose, whether the liquid level of the main hydraulic pump is normal, whether the pipeline is unblocked, and there is no leakage. Check rubber
Whether the rubber parts are aging and deteriorated.